Something called 'Disclaimer'

HEY Everyone, 

This is Shubham Kumar, very much curious about this blogging thing, made an account in the pandemic lockdown. Here I'm going to write the technical kind of stuff that I've learned in my graduation, a few certifications and some of those webinars that I've attended properly (means without sleeping). Let me tell you about myself that you also get to know in my 'about' section of the page that I'm an IT student and I've explored few things in this field which are beneficial for you guys in this modern day to day rising technologies.

Topics that I cover initially

  • Roadmap for IT study
  • Programming
  • Database management
  • Coding languages
  • Cloud computing
  • AWS
  • SEO
  • Digital marketing
  • Blockchain
  • Bitcoin
  • QTUM
  • website development & designing (HTML, CSS)
Now one thing who am I to give the bhashan on these realms so let me clarify that I'm an IT graduating student with certification from Google Digital Garage in digital marketing fundamentals, Blockchain expert from Blockdegree and furthermore training and internship in web development, designing, cloud, aws and so on. Right now I'm learning the machine learning basics and data analysis through python once prepared with gears include these topics too.

Motivation for writing

At first, I like to read the stories but don't know when getting interested in writings too so I've decided to write initially what's the student like me loves to read about so here I'm with my tech blogs. These days getting knowledge is very much easier earlier only through reading one gets acknowledged but now we learn the same thing by books, posts, visuals and audio as well so reading a particular topic and get acknowledge about the basics clearly makes you one step ahead. 
guys, I'm a rookie so pardon these initial days mistakes once I'm familiar with this virtual reading-writing environment I profoundly make sure that everyone gets something after reading the blogs.
feel free to advise me on either the topics you want to know about or any good practices for the beginners like me.
Thanking You

Comments

Post a Comment